1778 Ala Moana Boulevard #3505
Honolulu, HI 96815

Added on 09/23/2022

Property Type

Condo/Townhouse

Beds

Bedrooms 0

Baths

Bathroom 1

Parking

Parking 1

Balcony

Balcony No

Basic Info

  • MLS Number: 202217068
  • HOA Fees:
  • Maintenance Fees: $487.00

  • Neighbourhood: WAIKIKI
  • TMK: 1-2-6-12-10
  • Annual Tax Amount: $1176.00/year

Property description

Total Sqft Size 464

Lot Size Area

Fully remodeled beautiful unit. Desirable high floor studio in the Endeavor Tower! One secured covered parking stall, central a/c & washer/dryer in the unit. Enjoy city, mountain, marina and canal views from the unit. A prime Waikiki resort district! Discovery Bay is 24/7 secured Bldg with two Towers. Amenities included: Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Sun deck, 2 exercise rooms and 8 BBQ stations, AOAO owns 62% of the beneficial fee interest and on-going negotiation of the remaining 38% to make this a fee simple building. Conveniently located near the beaches, across entrance to the marina & just blocks to Ala Moana Shopping Center. Waikiki is the iconic playground of Honolulu's south shore with famous beaches, shopping, dining & night life for a vibrant island lifestyle!

Construction Materials: Concrete

Flooring: Laminate


Inclusion

  • AC Central
  • Cable TV
  • Drapes
  • Dryer
  • Microwave
  • Range/Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Smoke Detector
  • Washer

Honolulu, HI 96815

Mortgage Calculator

$499 per month

Ask An AlohanaRealty Agent a Question

Josephine Michael
Josephine Michael

RB-23322

Josephine typically replies in about 30 minute

Text or call (808) 798-3108

Architectural Style: High-Rise 7+ Stories
Flood Zone: Zone AE
Land Tenure: LH - Leasehold
Major Area: Metro
Market Status: Active
Unit Features: Central AC,Odd# Unit,Single Level
Unit View: City,Coastline,Marina/Canal,Ocean,Sunset
Amenities: BBQ,Exercise Room,Patio/Deck,Pool on Property,Recreation Area,Resident Manager,Restaurant,Security Guard,Trash Chute,Whirlpool
Association Community Name: AOAO
Easements: N/A
Internet Automated Valuation: 1
Latitude: 21.2854445
Longitude: -157.8384125
Listing Service: Full Service
Lot Features: N/A
Lot Size Area: N/A
MLS Area Major: Metro
Parking Features: Assigned,Covered - 1,Other,Secured Entry,Street
Permit Address Internet: 1
Pool Features: N/A
Property Condition: Excellent
Property Sub Type: N/A
SQFT Garage Carport: N/A
SQFT Roofed Living: 464
Stories Type: 21+
Topography: N/A
Utilities: N/A
View: City,Coastline,Marina/Canal,Ocean,Sunset
YearBuilt: 1977

Contact An Agent

+ add a comment


719345