This is an accessibility statement from Alohana Realty.
Measures to support accessibility
Alohana Realty takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of alohanarealty.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. alohanarealty.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of alohanarealty.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on alohanarealty.com:
- Phone: 808-922-2111
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
alohanarealty.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome with screen reader NVDA, JAWS
- Firefox with screen reader NVDA, JAWS
Accessibility of alohanarealty.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Alohana Realty assessed the accessibility of alohanarealty.com by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 04 July 2022