There’s no shortage of great shopping in and around Honolulu. These are our top picks for the 3 best shopping malls on Oahu.
3 Best Shopping Malls on Oahu
Ala Moana Center
The Ala Moana Center has several large department stores anchoring the shopping center. These include Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom and Neiman-Marcus. There are also other well known stores at the center. Apple, Fendi, Gucci, and Jimmy Choo all have stores at Ala Moana. The center has several places to grab a snack, a complete meal, or just dessert and coffee.
Waikele Premium Outlets
The Waikele Premium Outlets are a shopper’s paradise with clothing, shoes, jewelry, and other specialty stores. The Waikele shopping center is anchored by Barneys New York Warehouse and Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th. Other stores include favorite brands such as Coach, DKNY, Gymboree, Michael Kors and Kate Spade. The center also has several dining options.
The Windward Mall has premium stores and dining. Some well-known brands include Bath & Body Works, Kay Jewelers, Hot Topic, and Victoria’s Secret. The mall also has Macy’s for everything from housewares, to clothing and accessories. Windward Mall is home to several popular places for food, too. Panda Express, Ben & Jerry’s and Buffalo Wild Wings can all be found in this location.
Are You Buying a Home on Oahu?
If you’re thinking about buying or selling a home on Oahu, from Ewa Beach to Haliewa, we can help. Call us at 808-391-9771 today.
In the meantime, feel free to explore all Oahu homes for sale or our:
- Hawaii Kai, Hawaii real estate listings
- Honolulu, Hawaii real estate listings
- Kapolei, Hawaii real estate listings
- Mililani Town, Hawaii real estate listings
- Mililani, Hawaii real estate listings
- Pearl City, Hawaii real estate listings
- Wahiawa, Hawaii real estate listings
- Waialua, Hawaii real estate listings
- Waianae, Hawaii real estate listings
- Waikiki, Hawaii real estate listings
- Waimea, Hawaii real estate listings
- Waipahu, Hawaii real estate listings