Waikiki is known for its abundant nightlife, and if you’ve just moved to the area, here’s what you need to know.
3 Amazing Nightlife Hotspots in Waikiki
Duke’s Canoe Club
If you are looking for a casual night out, Duke’s Canoe Club is a popular beachfront choice. They set the perfect ambiance with traditional live Hawaiian music. Their tropical cocktails are a local hit. They also have a nice selection of fresh seafood and a great salad bar. They cater to dietary preferences or restrictions.
Hawaiian Brian’s is the perfect spot for a night out with the family. This venue has entertainment for all ages. You can opt to play pool, ping pong, or arcade games. Affordable casual dining is available. They have a full bar that includes beers, wine, cocktails, and hard liquor. Their live music adds great energy to this lively venue.
Rumfire is an oceanside bar that is considered a hidden treasure. It is located at the top of Sheraton Waikiki. This upbeat venue has great DJ’s and live musical performances. Their friendly staff provides a sense of comfort. The covered fire pits and decor add to the relaxing atmosphere. The menu specializes in traditional favorites. Their unique cocktails are a great treat for unwinding.
Are You Buying a Home in Waikiki?
If you’re thinking about buying or selling a home on Oahu, from Ewa Beach to Haliewa, we can help. Call us at 808-391-9771 today.
In the meantime, feel free to explore all Oahu homes for sale or our:
- Hawaii Kai, Hawaii real estate listings
- Honolulu, Hawaii real estate listings
- Kapolei, Hawaii real estate listings
- Mililani Town, Hawaii real estate listings
- Mililani, Hawaii real estate listings
- Pearl City, Hawaii real estate listings
- Wahiawa, Hawaii real estate listings
- Waialua, Hawaii real estate listings
- Waianae, Hawaii real estate listings
- Waikiki, Hawaii real estate listings
- Waimea, Hawaii real estate listings
- Waipahu, Hawaii real estate listings